Imprimer la page Print this page Ausdrucken diese seite

History

Created in 1938 by two mining engineers, for seventy five years MicroMécanique has been specializing in the machining of tungsten carbide used to manufacture wear parts. Its development took on a new momentum in 1987 when it moved to its new site on the St Sylvain d' Anjou industrial park where it is still based. MicroMécanique very quickly became a recognized player in the field of very high-precision machining of technical materials such as tungsten carbide, sintered steels or copper-tungsten alloys. Today MicroMécanique has a workforce of twenty with a turnover of around 2 million Euros.

  • 2011: new corporate identity
    Image 1

  • The 1950's
    Guerche

  • The 1970's
    MM1970 logo

  • The 1990's
    MM1990

  • Year 2000
    MM2000

  • Year 2005
    MM2005